Bitly Access Token
If you want shorten links using Bitly you need to generate an access token in Bitly service so the add-on can access the Bitly API and shorten links on behalf of you. Follow steps in the tutorial below and once you obtain a token, save it in the add-on:
Here are listed buttons to purchase credits or pass via PayPal. See more in pricing.
You will receive an activation key shorty after we receive payment via PayPal. Typically you will receive the key within one minute after payment was made. Check your SPAM folder as it might end up there.
Activation key can be used only once. Please read refund policy before you request a refund.
When you first time open the add-on tutorial guides you in your first steps and sets up sample configuration for you. You can anytime re-launch the tutorial and see how the sample configuration works.
- add-on creates a sample sheet with column names and data and sets it as the source sheet
- add-on creates a sample template
- you can open the template from sheet configuration screen
- add-on configures mapping between tags in the sample template and columns in the source sheet
- you can review / modify the mapping in the mapping editor
- add-on configures output configuration
- to insert timestamp when a document is created
- sets output format to Google Docs
- to insert URL of created Google document into column
- you can review / modify configuration in the configuration editor
- All you need is then hit the GENERATE button to see results